Friday, February 10

self actualisation 2

am i over-concern with ppl's perception? I think i am..
for many times.. i try to be like others..
i dun like myself to become the ultimate imitator.. but it seems to be dat.. i often reacted dis way..

ok.. put it dis way.. i am easily influenced..
how ppl do things n c things can influence my actions/response..
a group of ppl discussing subject X.. i somehow seem to follow the majority's point of view.. n.. y is dis so..
dat's y.. sometimes i hate myself..for being an imitator..
i think.. i just do not want to be indifferent.. i want to b accepted.. n feel accepted..

but i think... i am growing tired.. i suddenly feel myself becoming so.. so cool.. not making intereaction with ppl when i dun feel like it.. n i dunno if dat is normal.. n i try to observe how others deal with their problems.. n then once again.. i try to imitate wat i think is best..
but.. a contrasting gut feeling often burns inside me... shudn't i just react n do watever my true self feels like doing?
But then again.. wat is a true self..? in philosophical terms.. there is not ultimate true self.. self ..can be form by society.. ok.. not going to go into the deep down philo stuff..

i am tired.. mentally..
lately.. mentally tired can be linked to physical tiredness..
n all these.. made me numbed..YES.. I AM IN A STATE OF NUMBNESS..
i lost sense of feeling sad over bad exam results.. feeling extremely happy, feeling extremely sad.. i am just.. N.U.M.B.E.D.

for the 1st time.. i continously sleep till 9 smth during term time..
it's indeed a bad sign.. i need to correct dis..
it's 12.30am.. i better sleep.. my aim is to get up for breakfast n go to school earlier tmr... i just want to prove to myself.. dat i can do better.. i can..

i need self motivation.. n my blog always do me dis favor..
i miss the times when i update my blog so regularly.. i hate to think dat maybe no one visits my blog.. but wth.. who cares rite? I mean.. dis is MY blog.. n i can just write wtv i want.. who cares!! rmb! B urself!

ok.. feeling better now... which means i can stop babbling n go to find zhou gong.. yes.. n i will continue my journey on.. to a path where i belong..

6 comments:

huixin said...

hey girl, 加油!

shean said...

thx! btw, r u the huixin from my primary school?

X'mas said...

hey...cheer up!

when you become a 问题少女?
hey,STAY POSITIVE always!
dun create uncountable questions to yourself!
sometimes,we do not need to noe how the 'real'u shud be...
just do wtv tat you think is comfortable...den you will find out...we dun really have to answer 'WAT IS A TRUE SELF of U'
...

huixin said...

yup...i'm ur std 6 classmate!!
I think i had left a message in ur another blog.
Really happy to get in contact with primary school friends again.

shean said...

x'mas..dun worry abt me laa.. i am ok actually.. maybe just being emotional..

will take ur advice n just be wat i feel most comfortable.. thanks ya!

weister said...

UR CHATTERBOX NEVER WORKS!!!!!!! duh, juz b urself... wat else? oh n mum told me 2 活在当下,才可以得到全然的自由... hahaha... means 4get everything n all dat... u noe lah... but very hard...