Friday, November 10

生活,是否还在掌握之中?

once again. i hv been lazing ard the whole week, yet i felt i gained a lot out of other stuff in life.

after a hectic weekend of lab report, i was just not in the mood to work. Then Wednesday came by, and 祁家 was on board a journey of craziness and funness yet again...

Marie Antoinette. 绕了一大圈才到达的戏院。Dessert@Zizzi .
Lost in Translation. Music. Mmm.
Burnt Cola-Chicken. Non-working mood/mode.

2 movies, 2nights, 2 venues (1 director though.. ;p). i can't wait for the next outing,大家姐will join in too!

Friday, night already. No work done. And tmr will be another non-stop day.

***

Once again, at one point in the week, I was thinking of my possible options, my future.

I am lost, lost in the mist of blurness.

I felt childish, in the world where people has big ambitions.

I thought I have grown, but then I realised, the me deep inside, is still as dependent and naive as before.

***

Thinking back. 2 years ago. Studying for the sake of studying, for the sake of getting good grades, and getting into a good uni. And then? what is next? 2 year later. These questions remain unanswered.

There might not be another 2 years for me to think. But then until now, I am still 过一天算一天。

不到悬崖边我都不知道危险已经逼近,不知道未来的路是宽是窄是弯是直。没有目标的时候,该如何前进?就这样,麻木地前进。麻木地跟随着人群前进。

如果世界上只剩下我一个人,我会否就这样,静静地呆坐,呆坐到死去的那一天?

***

ending shud not be on a sad/pessimistic note.



所以我告诉自己,我的路,一定不凡。不凡是因为,我选择慢慢地走到终点,以免错失了沿途可贵的风景。

1 comments:

weister said...

aiyoooooooo wth lah so philosophy 4 wat?! kakaka gd luck!