Friday, October 12

the brand new,.. me?

how has life been treating me?

***

it's been.. really quite some while. since i last blog, blogged abt taiwan.. and those days where i feel comfortable sitting under a tree, listening to voice of nature, feeling the sunset, amuse myself with the everchanging clouds, and the appearance of the smiling moon..

and months later, i find myself, sitting here in nottingham, on a not-so-comfy dining chair, typing away just cos i feel bored and wanted a rest from work. well, not dat i worked a lot already. but yea, i need an interim break? lol. made up word.

off to my 1st dance lesson for this semester, sem 5. it's one of those things, or one of those days dat i look fwd to. maybe i just love being alone too much. mark my words, not being lonely, but being alone.

for the fact of my fondness of lonesome, i lost the sense or more like i never had the ability to communicate with another person properly, and especially when i m stress/nervous/panic. argh. dat is definitely one BIG THING dat i hate abt myself.

dat's wat brought me back to this little corner of mine. to talk thru myself, abt my shortcomings and how can i improve it.

not easy. definitely not. but thru more exposure and experience, i truely hope i will improve. maybe i need to get part time jobs to get myself more charismatic. i need it, for survival. yes, it's dat bad....

oh well, i dont exactly want to be too negative abt myself here.

yes. looking fwd to a brand new saturday. and then, it will be back to working mode. i need it for 3rd yr. my expectations r high for this yr. i need to achieve a certain amt of success, before i can actually allow myself to pursue a dream, the dream.

ok. dat's it folks. will meet again, when i m nearer to my dreams.

0 comments: