Friday, March 20

WAKEUPU!!!!!!

OMG SUCH CHILDISH-NESS.  what was that? i could have killed myself. 


this person that only dreams abt f.o.o.d. 
prob she deserves it.  u noe, the dream abt her being stabbed through the head. reminds me of Phineas Gage

man i really dont know y i hv such dreams. probably laughed too much. overlaughed. wtv.

###

phhrrrreeerrraaaaaoooooyyyyyyyyiiittttttttt. mmmmmm.

gosh. pure display of yet more childishness. 
just feeling really useless at this point.

and another one.

mum: OHHH u noe u shud take Masters in Psychology.
me: yeaaa.. there's loads of courses out there... loads of master of xxxxx psychology and other related stuff..
mum: u shud print them out and we discuss when u r back k? 
me: errr. PRINT THEM? (y freaking waste paper??) but there's loads~~ i dont know where to look from . there's like hundreds ok....
mum: aiya. narrow them down loo. maybe u only like 10 out of 100. 
me: yeaaa. but shud i just look at london?  ..........  (something along these lines)........

etc la. 



this conversation totally doesnt have to exist. one could clearly tell that my personality or my attitude MY ATTITUDE is killing me. KILLING MEEEEEE. argh. really angry with myself lately.

arghhhh this means bedtime is near sleep now or regret later end of sentence goodbye goodnight



0 comments: