Tuesday, March 22

today.. tried to study chem.. but so tired.. my god.. have to walk around and then read out loud oni can keep myself awake... argh.. i decided to sleep early! now! haha.. so can wake up early to study.. yeah~ duh~

oh...monday was fun!!! although ktv doesnt seem high enuf (cos oni 3 hrs!!!! cant we just go for 5 hrs!! i want!! maybe taiwan can try!heeh) .. but the leavers pg was fun.. though we stayed at 892's hse till like 10 sth thank god mum din call ... ops.. feel guilty... haha...ahihz... 89ss... i cant wait to go taiwan!!!!~ ok. dat will be my new motivation for IB exam.. haha...i always use rewards as my motivation.. not veli good is it... anyway.. who cares.. as long as i get wat i want from IB.. haha

after I.B., i have to watch initial D.. hopefully with 89s.. haah... then decide my uni...then... plan taiwan...!! then... after dat.. go back msia learn driving, cooking, make up.. haha.. menicure pedicure stuf.. wahaha.. .so fun!!!

ok....keep those as my motivationSSS.. and then these days really have to concentrate! haihz.. i am getting so forgetful.. hopefully i wont forget the things i learn now in the hols.. otherwise... i'll be dead...

ok... betta sleep... 10.30~~ havent slept so early since dunno when..ahah..ok... ciaoz

0 comments: