Sunday, June 26

finally.. i better update soon..my sis is grumbling dat i nv update mine..

today.. was planning to go to eat dim sum then go redbox ktv at THE CURVE... but then! my dad.. for some reason, wasn't in the mood to go ktv.. so sad! so.. we went to Janda Baik in the end.. it's a place near genting highland.. so nice~ it's like my dream place to be.. as in.. it's very natural.. away from the dust of big cities.. it really reminds me of pangkor.. my hometown... or more accurately.. my parent's hometown.. i have been nagging to go there.. but nobody seems to want to go there.. haihz... i miss pangkor island~ i miss the beaches, the sea, the 'lai fan', the laksa, the air, the motorcycles.. and i miss family gathering..

by this minute.. i think my counsins r back from sg... and my cousin who is studying in UK shud be back in msia my now.. hope to meet them soon...

sis was saying dat we shud go redbox on tues~~ i agree!! i wanna go! i have been practising my cantonese songs~~

ok.. tok abt friday..

friday.. went out with yuen chee and eeling! so long din c them~ we shop for so long in 1 utama~ and we ate italiannes.. and took many photos.. so happy! and we chat a lot too!! so fun.. i like this kind of meeting... looking fwd to the next one~

saturday...eeling and yuen chee slept over at my place.. so ate brunch at my hse.. then at night, went back to 1 utama to eat! we ate at a very good italian restaurant~ so nice! i like the food!

i am lazy to type now... it's 1.20 am.. i've been sleeping really late these days.. i dun really enjoy sleeping late.. cos i am always awaken by the sunlight.. or by my dreams.. or.. by my restless mind...

i need to start my story-writing soon.. lately.. i felt restless... and i really dunno y...
i dreamt too much abt weird things.. abt memories, fiction-ish things.. abt frens.. abt.. i cant even remember clearly anymore...

going h.k. soon... and then going to u.s. for a mth.. i dun like such arrangements.. i want to spend more time at home.. and meet frens dat i had always wanted to meet.. and stare blankly for as long as i want.. i want to be touched by sentimental songs at nite.. until there's a twitchy feeling in my nose.. and until my eyes becomes watery.. i want to bake cakes and cookies.. i want to eat my favourite hawker food... i want to eat roti canai.. chicken rice.. penang prawn noodle.. 'gon lou' noodle...
i dowan to eat american fast food... or american dinner...

but.. i cant.. time does not allow me to get wat i want...

and soo.... i shall let my dreams to continue to awaken me at 7am... i shall let my tears roll down out of no reason... i shall let my restlessness to continue to burn inside me..

but..

i will not let my inspiration fade away... i shall not control my senses until i feel the numb..

and so..

and so..

let the story continue...

or..

let it begin..

2 comments:

weister said...

aiyo so wei/wai one??? especially the last part: and so.. and so... omg... i so long time nv wei/wai b4 liao, so gonna try tt style next time... oh yea

* said...

893!haha so emotional arh dat post.. k lookin fward to ur 'xiao shuo' yah?89999~!