Thursday, May 10

Sun-Breeze.

Gusts of wind

Rhythmically blowing upon my opened window

Was it the sunshine

Shimmering through the azzuriness of the skyline

Or was is the chilliness of the moving air that

made my mind rested on

rested on an island of peacefulness and that jetty kopitiam

How I wished my lips are sipping up

a mouthful of jagungness that shivers my teeth and spine

yet fulfilling my needs

of ice and of cold

to complement a sweaty and sandy day

and then gazing beyond the schematic nature of fire

of which the azzuri united with the fading glow of the orange ball

until finally

I decided to return

To retreat to the cosiness of an array of homely feast

And while the night began to settle

I soon find myself lying beneath

Constellations of little eyes

Those great eyes

The ancestors of the circle of life

Brought back memories of the late grandfather

Which I incidentally dreamt of before I rose this day…

Receiving first the blessings from this perfect day

I rejoice and retract inwards

To continue my search of the divine truth

With the accompaniment of fellow Greek Thinkers

And when the temporal damnation comes to an end

I shall once again revisit my dreams

The dream of tranquil and subtle joy

And the passion that nourishes the desiring soul

1 comments:

weister said...

sooo poetic meh