Tuesday, January 16

say 88 to AB

Good Morning!

I can't believe I woke up at 7am this morning, thanks to my right nostril that itched me to consciousness. It must have been some germ attack or something. I just could not remain in a horizontal position any longer.

Thankfully, after 3 days and 3 nights of marothon-ing with my portege on the unbearable-turned-historical Annotated Bibliography, I could confidently say that I am a better journal-skimmer. no more AB for good. u hv no idea how thankful grateful delightful cheerful joyful I am. U HV NO IDEA.

but to add on to that, i managed to eat at crystal jade la mian xiao long bao, brewed tea "professionally" for the first time using mum's tea tools, cooked garlic fried rice for the first time using my own method and it tasted great, watch 2 episodes of My Girl eventhough i've watched the whole series before.

I can't believe I am now in the position of packing already. I thought I wanted to go back to UK badly but now it seemed to me that I do want to stay for a few more days. But then, i do miss UK. After being away from the "virtual social community" - MSN for a long time, I went on it again last night and realised i do miss Kei Fam a lot!!! I won't be long till i come back k? need to enjoy more of singapore first for now...

OK. my breakfast is sitting next to me now, and I am sitting in the middle of my beautiful garden, which I remember last embracing its beauty with words when I was preparing mock IB.

A late Happy 2007 to all. to whoever that pass through here, with and without notice.

shean aka. daan daan

0 comments: