Thursday, April 27

my study plan sticks in front of the piece of wall below the bookshelves. at dis moment, i dun think i want extra time to do stuff, i just want to get things over n done with. but when it comes to really doing things as planned, i could imagine myself yelping, 上帝!请给我多一点时间!

***

for the past few days, i hv dis weird thought of missing broadgate. odd. i miss the tranquility i guess, n also food-shopping. u noe, i can just spend hours in sains, hanging ard mostly at the bakery section. lol. can't get enuf of danish, pastries, biscuits, n all those carb food. it really doesnt matter if i dun eat meat. n it's a more of a hassle cooking meat then vege. my vege always ended up cold while jee nee is still cooking her meat dish.

ai. it's time to move ahead. i just dun noe y i keep thinking abt the past.

present. yes. come back to the present. back in newark hotel room, n keep forgetting to wear my bedroom shoes bcos of my habit dat i've developed back in broadgate. the floor is always clean bcos i vacuum it regularly, unlike here, where i need to wait for the cleaner to do it. oh, n i just love my shoes! yes. thx to cat! the yellow cute dutch shoes. even my cleaner notice them! haha..

***

ok. need to keep entries short from now on. dat's all for now.

0 comments: